Nitrogen Filling by Pressure
The system operates by filling liquified CO2 by weight. Key Benefits:
- · The controller has been programmed to detect errors during the process and to notify the user using error messages displayed on the screen and lights
- · It is User Friendly
- Changes can easily be made to the recipes (if required by customer) and the Recipes can be password protected as well (if required by customer).
- There is room for expansion in the system.
- High quality imported equipment is used to minimize leaks and maintain pressure
- The system is mounted on a bench-top with wheels, which allows high manoeuvrability.
- Gas struts are attached to the cover to prevent it from free-falling
- In case of a Power failure during the filling process, the pressure regulator would turn off thereby stopping the gas flow and the system would vacuum the contents of the partially filled cylinder once the process is reinitiated.
- request a quote